Porsche has long been designated as the ultimate sports car with its sleek design, high horsepower and significant following. With a vehicle of this power, it only makes sense to have the best ceramic tint installed. We had the pleasure of tinting this beautiful 2014 Porsche 911 recently utilizing SunTek Evolve Ceramic Tint.
SunTek Evolve is “Our highest-performing tint is engineered to deliver extreme solar-blocking performance—impressively rejecting up to 94% of infrared heat. It also increases protection with a powerful combination of glare reduction and over 99% UV defense. Added safety and electronic signal clarity round out the top-of-the-line features of Evolve.” – SunTek Films
Why Ceramic Tint?
- Ceramic window tint products are the highest performing, premium options available.
- They provide a greater degree of infrared rejection without dyes, metal, or carbon.
- Evolve takes solar blocking performance to a new SunTek level.
- Innovative HeatResist™ nanoparticle technology delivers up to 94% IR rejection for our highest heat protection.
- Over 99% UV protection along with glare protection, helps safeguard against skin damage, interior fading, and eye fatigue.
For the best performance and heat rejection, choose SunTek Evolve—our next evolution in ceramic window tint. – SunTek Films
Why Choose SouthernStylez Tinting?
- 17 years and counting in the industry.
- 11 years and counting in business.
- Family owned & operated, we aren’t a franchise therefore providing you with a more personal experience.
- Knowledge of all makes, models and years of vehicles to provide you with the best service possible.
When it comes to any vehicle you own, you don’t want to trust it to just anyone. Choosing SouthernStylez Tinting will help ensure you receive the best possible installation and knowledge of the products you’re receiving. We guarantee that you will not be disappointed when you choose to work with us on your window tinting project.
Ready To Get Your Project Started?
Would you like more information about this Porsche 911 and the SunTek Evolve Ceramic Tint? Click HERE. If you have questions about automotive window tint, paint protection film or would like a quote or to schedule an appointment, contact us by calling (910) 742-0579. You can also email us at email@example.com. We service the entire greater Wilmington, North Carolina area and look forward to serving you!